This oil reaches the market to give a solution to the problems of rancidity in the processed product, as well as to replace saturated fats such as palm oil with an oil with a high content of oleic acid (minimum 80-85%) monounsaturated.
Its use can be both for the dough that is then baked, as well as for all kinds of frying, providing a texture and softness differentiating the finished product.
Its main features are:
• Lower acidity.
• Does not contain additives or defoamers.
• Obtained by pressure.
• Higher oleic acid content of the market, 85%.
• Packed in inert atmosphere (Nitrogen)
• Very low peroxide level.
• Does not foam when frying.
• Fry much drier and crunchier.
• It extends the useful life of the finished product.